Saturday, July 4, 2009

Grrrrr...Frustration

Grrrrr. I am so frustrated. I am having major issues with my camera that I have had for a few years...the same one that Autumn took swimming in the toilet. I think it is finally giving up the ghost. I'm looking at a funeral in the near future. I had just taken some pictures that I wanted to put up on my blog, but now the camera won't even come on so I can transfer them to the computer. So for those of you who were waiting with bated breath (all two of you)...you're going to have to wait to view my beautiful photos. If I cut back on my grocery spending this month (and I can-thanks to the GroceryGame) I can take the extra money and buy a NEW camera that won't try my patience! So look for those pictures in the future...hopefully the near future.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh yay! And I have a great website for you to check out once you're ready to take the plunge (ha, literally!) and get a new camera! I can't really say anything, since I haven't been so great at even posting, let alone uploading pictures! :p

Rowana said...

What camera do you recommend and where should I get it? Your's takes great pictures.

Carrie said...

Oops, sorry I'm just now seeing this. It depends on how much you want to spend, of course. You can get a nice entry level dSLR for around $500. That's what I have--a Canon Rebel XT.

Of course, it's out of date now, but Canon has other cameras that are equally as nice. The Nikon D40 is around the same price also.

If you're not wanting to spend quite that much, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5 is really nice for a point and shoot.

Go to http://www.dpreview.com They have a lot of very helpful stuff as far as picking out a good camera. You can even view comparable models side by side. This site is the reason I chose a Canon over a Nikon.