Friday, August 21, 2009

After One Week of Homeschooling...

I have learned:

* Children are smarter than we think.
* Parents are NOT NEARLY as smart as we think.
* School can be loads of fun.
* School is exhausting for the student.
* School is exhausting for the teacher.


This is what Breck looked like Friday afternoon. This is also what yours truly looked like Friday afternoon, although I don't have a picture of it. I've seen pictures of me sleeping... and lets just say that its something I should NOT put up on my blog. You. really. don't. want. to. see. it.!

Thankfully, by the second week we have gotten into "the groove" and are feeling like its a "piece of cake!" I have a baaaad feeling that statement is going to come back and haunt me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rowana.....Great job on your blog! Mary S.

Shaun said...

Love your blog Rowana- Glad that school is off to a good start for you. Chandler started today 8/25 and Brenton starts tomorrow. He can hardly wait! ha Hope that you have a great week!