Friday, August 7, 2009

Family Reunion 2: The Faces Of My Family

My brother, Ron. He got a terrible case of poison ivy and poison oak from helping my Dad clear some land. He had to wrap his arms to keep the wounds from weeping. He was feeling pretty miserable and bedraggled (bedraggled??? Is that even a word?)


Leland and Robert sharing an ice-cream cone (well, not shaaarring an ice-cream cone... sharing an ice-cream cone)


My brother Richard...notice what his shirt says, "I'm the kid your parents warned you about!" That's the truth!!!


The newlyweds-Richard and Jessie


Keith & Rhetta, Robert & Carrie. (I think Carrie's picking fleas out of Robert's hair)


My youngest sister Rachel


My Mom carrying Braden on our walk


Playing in the water


My Dad


Carrie doing what she does best-photography


Brennan and Jared resting after a game of football. (Notice what Jared's shirt says...*nod,nod*)


Breck and Kendrick- they are 6 months apart in age and very much alike in personality. They get along great together (as long as the other one is doing things EXACTLY right). hehehe


Autumn and Brianna-they are 2 months apart in age and were inseparable. I call them the "kissing cousins."


Cindi and Angel- Randall could not come to the reunion due to his job situation.


Leland playing with Kendrick


Kendrick, the card shark


Rondell got a serious case of poison ivy and poison oak while helping my Dad clear some land. She was pretty miserable, but she has some wicked pictures now!


My dear sister, Ruthie


Ruthie playing with her son, Michael.


Autumn just havin' fun.


Yours Truly and my wonderful husband. (I would have cropped the picture in but then you might actually see how fat I am, and since this is my blog I can do whatever I want!)


Leland spending time with Autumn and Breck


Rondell's boy, Cameron. This kid is so stinkin' cute... I can hardly take it. He was showing me how good he can wink.


He's pretty good at it...better than I could do! (cuter too!)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog!!! (And, for the record...you are not fat!!!)

Rowana said...

Thank you, thank you!! I'll be your friend forever.

The Salisburys said...

I enjoyed looking at all your pictures and was trying to remember all your family from school days! It looks like you had a great time and I'm sure you are so glad to be feeling well again so you can enjoy life!:)

Have a great weekend!

Rowana said...

You are so right about being able to enjoy life, Carla. I'm glad my pregnancy was already over with.

Carrie said...

You know what's really weird? I was going to do a post on faces, too! :o I'm reminded of that old, but true adage, "Great minds...."

Heh. Well, YOU can blame leftover baby weight on, whaddaya know??!! A NEW BABY!! MY baby, on the other hand is 8, so what can I blame mine on?? I've resorted to Brennan's baking--it's all I've got! Just wait until you have to pull excuses out of the air! :s

Rowana said...

I'm trilled to death to be thinking like you, Carrie!

And by the way, if I lived with Brennan I would be putting on more pounds too! I love his baking! I think I've said this before, "You're welcome to send him over here!"

J.R. said...

Great pictures! Love the pic of your mom carrying the little one. Reminds me of my mom--always offering to carry David when we go hiking (:

Elizabeth Davis said...

Great pictures, cute kids. :)