Monday, August 31, 2009

Shameless Gushing!!

There are few things more nauseating than a brand-new mother. They all think THEIR baby is the cutest, the smartest, the most cuddly, and on and on and on... You know what I'm talking about. Everyone else is going, "Yea, yea, yea...he looks like all the rest!" Grandparents are the only ones who appreciate this.

So far I have tried to refrain from gushing about my baby and making everyone around me sick. But a Mom can only do what she can do...I mean, give me a break here! So if you have a weak stomach you might want to jump to the next blog because this is going to be shameless!! I had some pictures of my darling baby boy that were simply begging to be posted. So at the risk of being completely annoying...here they are.



Laughing at something ...who knows what? Probably at one of his parents.


Taking a bath



Watching life go by


And lying around some more...


Boy, I wish I could lie around this much!


I know he was trying to quote Shakespeare



"Mommy, I love you!" (I told you this was going to be nauseating.)
Alright, that's all (for now). Is anybody still here...... Hey... where did you all go?

6 comments:

The Salisburys said...

All Mommy's do think their babies are the best and that is perfectly normal and I for one don't think it nauseating!! He is a cutie pie and a really good baby too! Have a great week.

Carrie said...

That's all right! It's your blog and you can put on it what you want! Besides, you have to practice with that new camera.

You know, I don't think he's quite the spittin' image of Breck anymore. He kind of resembles Autumn too (sorry that you probably noticed that before I did!) He's such a little cuddle-bug!

Shaun said...

Loved the pictures!! I don't mind "gushing" a bit!! I often find myself doing the same thing on my blog! ha Braden is adorable!! Hope that we get to see you Sun. at church!

Unknown said...

He really is a cute baby.

Unknown said...

He is absolutely adorable. You have every right to be proud:-)

Leah said...

Trust me - my blog will be completely monopolized when we have a baby :) Gush all you want! By the way, I finally got your baby gift to church... just in time for his 6 mo b-day :)